Click column header to sort
The Director, Product Management is responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet Vubiquity customer needs and markets including advanced processing and distribution of premium video content. To do this, the Director, Product Management will collaborate cross-functionally to identify and define customer needs (both internal and external) and develop the program vision, roadmap, and features required to meet these needs.
Title: Affiliate Relations Manager (Cellcom)
Department: Content Promotions
The Affiliate Relations Manager is responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the relationship between the company and its affiliate customers. The role for Cellcom also requires handling Marketing and Promotions for the customer and working within the Content Promotions and with internal departments to deliver the support required for the customer.
Affiliate Relations Managers (ARMs) are responsible for the active management of the affiliate relationship, as well as the management of various internal systems and interdepartmental relationships for the mutual benefit of the company and its affiliate customers. An Affiliate Relations Manager (ARM) serves as the primary point of day to day contact with a number of assigned affiliates, large and small.
- Have full oversight of Cellcom’s monthly marketing plan to ensure that meets their unique needs at any given month and liaise with marketing team to deliver
- Liaise with programming team to ensure content is scheduled according to agreement and Cellcom’s needs and expectations
- Liaise with client services to ensure that CRs are managed and progressing on plan
- Liaise with data team to ensure that data flows in both directions: raw data is received from Cellcom and they get analysis as needed
- Liaise with finance when any issues around invoicing arise
- Maintaining persistent and clear lines of communication with the affiliate and to be present within the Cellcom team on a daily basis
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in Content Operations, Sales, Marketing, Acquisitions and Programming on the affiliate’s behalf and in support of the organization’s goals
- Serve as the affiliate’s advocate within the organization, escalating points of concern
- Identify operational improvements and opportunities for efficiency maximization
- Managing the promotional roadmap to ensure smooth delivery of marketing materials and promotion videos
- Maintain strong relationships with Strategic Affiliates and Studios, requiring recurring status calls, title avails and asset management, problem resolution, etc.
- Create methods and tactics for providing additional and improved support for National Affiliates.
- Work with the Content Promotions Coordinator to upload and deliver studio materials to the Marketing Portal and ensure refresh and latest release materials
- Create monthly content promotions roadmaps, working with the customer and internal stakeholders for relevancy and accuracy of release dates
- Handle full stunt management, for EST, TVOD and SVOD content, including stunt themes, title selection, administration, tracking, and feedback to studios
- Create annual webinar calendar and topics, including research and presentation development.
- Actively seek PR opportunities with the studios for the customer in line with their scheduling and priorities
- Contribute to and help maintain best practice presentations on-going
- Support Sales with customer marketing/promotional content development
- Develop strategies for partnership growth. This may include concept generation, execution of promotions and coordination of value-added opportunities
- Provide support to VP, Content Promotions for additional special projects as needed, following leadership/direction and providing implementation/execution
- 3+ years of experience working in highly collaborative team environment
- 3+ years of experience customer service or account management
- Experience or good understanding of digital marketing practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage a daily workload in a very detail-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Operations work experience within Content, Digital TV industry preferred
- Understanding of Digital Media Delivery, as well as Video On Demand and Linear content distribution workflows a plus
- Cable Labs VOD metadata knowledge is a plus
- Bilingual-English-Hebrew speaking
Key Results and Deliverables (What does success look like):
- A charismatic and credible communicator who leads by example
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast pace, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and manager accounts effectively
- Strong team player who can build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpe
This is a key role within Vubiquity’s Planning & Editorial team. You will be creating and generating the detailed VOD and EST content schedules for Vubiquity’s content services across its international portfolio of services.
Combining creative and analytical skills in equal measure, requiring a meticulous eye for detail, great content knowledge and a real understanding of processes within a media environment
Primary Activities and KPI’s
- Creates, manages & develops schedules for Vubiquity’s international VOD and EST services
- Responsible for lifecycle management of licensed content, ensuring programme schedule output meets specific contractual supplier and platform requirements including agreed refresh, volume, content quality and delivery dates
- Recommends & justifies content selections for new or existing content propositions
- A particular focus on selecting and programming Movie and TV content and related marketing campaigns is required for this role.
- Key Client contact for all matters pertaining to schedule output, also to external Studios & content suppliers
- Implements the content scheduling of VOD and EST content propositions across new regional deployments
- Involvement in projects as directed by manager to implement or assess new systems or workflows in the department as may be required by the business
The Operational Support Engineer has two key areas:
- Over-seeing the quality of Vubiquity’s production environment, which includes problem identification, timeous escalation and co-ordination between teams for resolving critical production incidents, including out of hours support.
- Intermediary between Technology teams and the business users, as such the Operational Support Engineer will offer user support and training, facilitate the communication of new features and user feedback, contribute to the prioritization of bug fixes and enhancements.
VUBIQUITY, part of the Amdocs Media division of Amdocs, connects content owners and video distributors to deliver media to viewers on any screen. Working with 600+ leading film studios, television networks, independent producers and digital first networks, VUBIQUITY brings premium content to over 1,000 global video distributors.
The Systems Administrator will work in partnership between our Global Production Technology Team and our Global Team to design, implement, document, and support current and future infrastructure. This person will be responsible for troubleshooting IT-related issues within the company. The administrator will be responsible for closing support tickets one moment and managing projects the next, self-managing time and organization are very important. The desired person should keep abreast of latest technologies and industry best practices.