- Assisting the Production team with a wide range of production duties.
- Assisting the Production Manager with organisational and administrative duties.
- Assisting the producers of the Production team.
- Preparing and attending packaging sessions.
- Encoding promos, compilations and barker loops and uploading them to the relevant sites.
- Assisting the Producer with promo cutting, music sourcing etc.
- Reversioning of promos using self-operated AVID suites.
- Assisting the production Team on a wide range of production duties e.g. ordering content, preparing audio sessions.
- Maintaining schedules, booking and billing information and inputting music cue sheets
- Experience in a fast-paced TV environment and working to tight deadlines.
- Fluency in Hebrew and English, written and spoken.
- Basic knowledge of AVID.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- (e.g. common sense, diplomacy, initiative)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to make clear decisions
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Positive and flexible attitude
- A good team player
- Energetic and positive in approach
- Willing and able to trouble shoot complex problems
- 37.5 h per week, Monday to Sunday, flexi-time or shifts.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed