Create on-air promotions and additional on-air material across multiple territories.
Manage client accounts creatively, offering creative ideas and expertise within the Creative Services team.
Some script translation required. (From English to Arabic)
- Reporting to Head of Creative.
Write scripts in response to client briefs.
Edit on Avid Media Composer to an offline standard.
Direct online edits and Graphics sessions.
Direct voice over sessions and audio mixes.
Pitch original ideas with treatments, storyboards and other related material.
Translate scripts from English to Arabic.
Day-to-day creative management of specified accounts.
Work closely with Production team to ensure promos are on brand and delivered on time.
Ensure that housekeeping and documentation is stored and updated correctly.
4+ years of creative experience making promos for a Broadcast Channel, Entertainment Channel, Advertising Agency or Production Company.
Experience of editing shortform promos (or Ads) on Avid Media Composer (or similar) to offline level.
Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
Good level of script writing for short form promo work.
Experience of dealing directly with clients.
Experience of dealing with voice over artists, presenters and actors.
Knowledge of ScheduALL an advantage.
The ability to demonstrate initiative and work flexibly and independently.
Highly responsible and self-motivated, able to thrive in an energetic, fast paced environment.
Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups.
Strong planning and organizational skills to manage projects, accounts and housekeeping.
Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to make clear decisions
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Positive and flexible attitude
- A good team player
- Energetic and positive in approach
- Willing and able to trouble shoot complex problems
- 37.5 h per week. Core hours are 9.30-18.00 Monday to Friday.
- There will sometimes be a requirement to start earlier (8am) or finish later (8pm) to fit in with edit schedules.
- Some weekend work may be required.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed